Feline Behavior & Training
Cats have fantastically unique personalities and exhibit a variety of behaviors. Whether you have adopted a new kitten or cat, are interested in training your cat, or are experiencing a behavior problem, please explore the resources our website has to offer and call us at 414-962-6662 for further information.
Internet Resources & Articles
- www.drsophiayin.com - Website of renowned veterinary behaviorist Sophia Yin
- New kitten? Read this Kitten Socialization article!
- ASPCA Virtual Cat Behaviorist
- Wisconsin Humane Society Cat Behavior Education
- Think Like a Cat by Pam Johnson-Bennett
- Starting from Scratch by Pam Johnson-Bennett
- The Fastidious Feline: How to Prevent and Treat Litter Box Problems by Patricia B. McConnell, Ph.D. (This book is available for sale in our lobby)